Hello lovelies, how was your week?
5 days of not updating the blog almost felt like forever, but you know what – I needed time to collect enough information and data to keep my ranting interesting (I hope that it is) and lively!
So while my posts are getting slowly drafted and scheduled, we’ll go with my weekly wrap-up post.
- I shared my impressions on Yiruma’s concert in Singapore
- Had my February Haul: Books *way too much money spent…*
- And shared my March TBR! *and I will fulfill that!*
- I finished reading Kazuo Ishiguro’s “The Remains of the Day”
- CURRENTLY READING: Max Frei’s “Old Vilnius’ Tales”, Vol.5
That’s all for this week! Expect another classics/Russian books related post this week, and please let me know if you’re actually interested in that sort of content, or if I’m just wasting my time.
Gonna go finish that book today!