Hello fellow book lovers!
I was tagged by rosiefrecklereads to do the Coffee Book Tag, so let’s give it a try!
But I have a confession.
I’m a tea lover 😀
Warning: Spoiler alert for those who haven’t read or watched The Hunger Games series.
Tag Thursday: The Coffee Book Tag
1. Black Americano: A book that’s hard to get into but has hardcore fans.
Hmmm, probably John Green’s The Fault in Our Stars. Like, everyone around me is crying rivers, and then there’s me, completely unimpressed. Am I that stiff??? ఠ_ఠ
2. Peppermint Mocha: A Book that gets more popular round winter.
I’d pick The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe from Chronicles of Narnia series.
3. Hot Chocolate: Your favourite Children’s Book.
Oh, the answer here is pretty obvious: it’s Harry Potter series. Platform 9¾ here lol
4. A Double Espresso: A book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s The Hound of Baskervilles. I finished this book within three hours, and then had related nightmares for the next two nights. Brrrr. ⊙﹏⊙
5. Starbucks: A book you see everywhere.
The list should be long, but recently it’s Caraval, Empress of a Thousand Skies, and A Darker Shade of Magic trilogy. All them books I want to read myself!
6. That Hipster Coffee Shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout.
Oh, that’s hard. But let’s give a shoutout to my friend Sora, and her co-writer Mariya, authors of Juusan series! Люблю вас, девочки, скоро приступлю к Синтару (Love you girls, will soon start reading Sintar [transl.])
7. Oops! I accidentally Got Decaff!: A book you expected more from.
It’s my recently finished book, Max Frei’s Old Vilnius’ Tales, Vol.5. I. WASN’T. EXPECTING. THIS. MAX.
8. The Perfect Blend: A book/series that was bittersweet but ultimately satisfying.
The Hunger Games trilogy, and specifically Mockingjay. I’M STILL NOT OVER FINNICK’S AND PRIM’S DEATH. But the ending was still so good! ╥﹏╥
9. A Cup of Tea: Your favourite Classic.
The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov! Never dying love over here. (•ө•)♡
Also, The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas.
10. Flat White: Your favourite book that isn’t a novel.
Ray Bradburry’s Zen in the Art of Writing. Totally loved that thing. Will come back to it in May, so it boosts my writing I’m planning to have on my annual holiday leave. I will run away just to write a book!! ≧ω≦
Feel free to tag me in any book tags! I’m really excited to do all those stuff^^