Another week is coming to an end, so let’s see what I’ve done within these 7 days.
Volume 5 of Old Vilnius’ Tales by Max Frei
Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- I introduced you to our local book street, and that place is lovely as hell!
- Wrote a review to Volume 5 of Max Frei’s “Old Vilnius’ Tales”, and unfortunately, I had to give this book only 3 out of 5 stars.
- Posted my weekly Tag Thursday: The Coffee Book Tag, where I associate books I’ve read with different types of coffee.
- And last, but definitely not least, I ranted about Russian fantasy, where I also gave you some recommendations on what to definitely check out!
- Over this week I posted 16 times, including:
Some of this week’s bookstagram pictures!
So, lovelies, how was your week? Any achievements? Let’s share and congratulate each other on every little success, because we know that a huge success consists of these little happy moments!