Why hello there!
It’s freaking 2:00 AM here in Vietnam (which means, HELLO FROM THE FUTURE, it’s April 3rd already!), and I’m still holding up to write my weekly Sunday post before I go to sleep and leave a book review for the actual tomorrow. So without further blabbering, let’s go!
Die Seiten Der Welt by Kai Meyer
The review for this book incoming on Monday, April 3rd
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Okay, so over the last week I did these not so great things (lol jk):
- Talked about Russian Fairy tales, and, as usual, gave recommendations;
- Shared another book from my Wednesday Shelf Control, that is Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern;
- Did a wild suggestion on my Zombie apocalypse #squadgoals, and it actually didn’t represent the goal part of #squadgoals :D;
- Summed up my March, including a bunch of books I bought (again), not even listing those books on the way to me…;
- Recommended an Obscure Classic for all of you to definitely check out (featuring Pages Unbound);
- Talked about a phenomenon called book hangover, and how to handle it like a pro (okay, maybe not really like a pro);
- And of course, since it’s the beginning of a new month, my April TBR list, because I finally started reading ACOTAR!
I thought I didn’t post much this week, but no, I posted enough not to annoy you yet 😀
And the biggest achievement is: I FINALLY HAVE MY FIRST 100 FOLLOWERS! *whoop whoop throw all that confetti* Thank you so much guys, I love you! Will soon do instagram stories shoutout session to return the love I received from you all!
Also I joined so many giveaways and rep searches you probably will hate me, but it’s not my fault there are so many awesome shops worth being reps to!
So here’s the collage of some of my bookstagram photos from this week:
I’m definitely satisfied with what I currently do as a book blogger, and I suddenly have some big projects coming up, but shhh, I’m not talking about them yet…
How was your week? Any new big achievements?
Hope to see you all well in April,