Hi! Wow, all those awards are dropping on me like sudden rain! Thank you very much for all your love and support for my little blog, I promise to deliver you even more interesting content, but for now, let’s do another award!
I was nominated by Angelica @The Book Cover Girls (of course, make sure to check her /and Rosie/ blog out!), so thank you Angelica! I love your blog (no, I’m not lying, I love it)!
- Display the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
7 Facts About Me
Let me try not to repeat all fact that I’ve already listed here~
- One of my ways to relax is… to brainstorm. No, seriously, when I need to distract myself from any task I’m working on, I just pick, for example, a sudoku book and solve at least 10 sudokus. That really helps me relaxing, and yes, I got that it is impossible to understand my nature. /should I remind you that I resemble myself with Luna Lovegood?/
- When I was little, I dreamt about becoming a teacher. Reason? My dad was one, and he’s in some terms my role model. My childhood was boring, because there were no unicorns in my head to dream of! Though there was Sailormoon, Shaman King, and Harry Potter, which are in a lot of ways a good substitution to unicorns 😀
- I’m the youngest in my family, as I have older twin sisters, and we happen to have 13 years age gap. See why I love number 13 so much? ^__~
- In terms of k-pop, I prefer listening to girl groups rather than boy groups. But that doesn’t stop me from loving certain boy bands like SHINee, BTOB, Cross Gene.
- I can’t actually drink coffee. And it’s not because I never tried that or because I don’t like it. The problem is, again, my health issues. Here in Vietnam, area that is close to equator, any attempt of drinking coffee for me leads to blood pressure jump, a severe headache, and overall dizziness.
- I’m actually a decent cook! I think one day I need to show you some of my cooking. How about a good oven baked chicken recipe for next Christmas?
- I’ll tell you a big secret here: I’m planning to rename this blog and bookstagram, so stay tuned for these news! 😀
Okay, so how about nominating even more cool people here?
- Sya @Bookish Sya
- Jessica @Loony For Books
- Sofia @Bookish Wanderess
- Shannon @Shannon Reads
- Swetlana and Sandra @Reading Through the Nights
- Sarah @Written Word Worlds
- Heidi @Little Latte Library
- Shealea @That Bookshelf Bitch
- Puput @Sparkling Letters
Like I already said in my previous post, I will be back to actively blogging and bookstagramming next week, so stay tuned for new updates!