Currently I’m available for review requests, and accept both ebooks (.mobi for Kindle) and physical copies from publishers and authors in exchange for an honest review. No more than 5 titles will be accepted at a time, with a warranty of providing a standalone blog post containing my truthful review. If you are interested in my review of your book, please read information below, and feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
- Young Adult (Fantasy, Dystopian, Historical Fiction, Contemporary, Sci-Fi)
- Short story antologies, and short stories overall
- Fantasy (Urban Fantasy)
- Retellings (Fairy Tale retellings, Alice in Wonderland retellings)
- Graphic novels
- Magical Realism
Genred I don’t accept for review:
- Children books
- Women’s fiction (subject to discussion in case I like the book synopsis)
I have a constant pattern for all my book reviews, and it contains:
- Picture of the book (cover only for ebooks, real photos if physical copy)
- Book details (Name, author, links to Goodreads page, release date, format), and my star rating as follows:
- ★★★★★ – Totally loved it!
- ★★★★☆ – The book was good, but with some flaws
- ★★★☆☆ – Good, but desperately lacking something
- ★★☆☆☆ – Didn’t enjoy much
- ★☆☆☆☆ – Didn’t like at all, usually DNFing
- Short summary on author and the book (author summary can be skipped if no information available)
- My opinion on the book, which can contain:
- Pros and cons
- Opinion on plot, characters, writing style, overall performance (depends on what will stand out the most)
- Conclusive feelings
- If I like this book, I will definitely note in my review that it is recommended for reading.
My reviews will be featured on my Goodreads page, and Twitter. If I like this book, it is possible to have multiple instagram posts with related captions.
Each reviewed book has a high chance of being featured in another promotion post that is Quote hunting, where I feature quotes I found interesting, remarkable, or important.
Please note that I still have my daily job that can get in the way of me reading and reviewing your books on time, but I will try not to post it way too late, or to avoid no posting at all.
If there’s any other promotion posts I think I can carry out on my blog (Authors Q&A, Extracts), I will let you know in advance or at the same time my book review gets published (in case the review is published before the official release date), and it must be considered in terms of timing.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me for furthers details related to my review policy. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests and questions.