Here we are again, on the last Thursday of May, with another Tag Thursday post! Yaaay!
I saw this tag a while ago at Anushka @Going Through Books, and thought I’d like to do it as well when time allows, so here we are!
Reader Problems Tag
1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
I don’t know either, it so depends on my mood! Sometimes I have books already planned to be read next, sometimes I just pick from my existing list randomly.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
I give it a so-called “10 page chance”. If within next 10 pages I don’t get hooked back, I just drop it and mercilessly give a 1-star rating.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
I haven’t gotten into that situation yet, but usually I don’t give much damn about that. I’m a relaxed type of reader, and I value quality over quantity.
4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
I try to get either of cover editions, and don’t try getting both.
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
Hmmm, my blog? Or just keep it to yourself and wait until I find someone who shares similar opinion lol
6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
It’s actually really hard to make me cry regardless of the situation, but if I’d feel that I’m on verge, I will try my best not to actually cry.
7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
Not really. Or maybe I’ll just skip through the book quickly to catch up on the story.
8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
“I’m actually re-reading that right now, sorry”?
9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
I just keep trying. If it still doesn’t work, I focus on something else until I feel like I need to come back to reading for serious.
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
Up to 10 per month?
11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
Could be next week, could be another 3 years.
Sorry it’s so short T_T But I’m currently busy with planning my upcoming trip to Phan Thiet city this weekend, so I’m really trying my best to schedule up all remaining posts for this week before I leave…
Thanks for your support anyways,